Links for Learning about Women in Science
(AWIS-PHL offers these links as a courtesy. We are not responsible for their content.)
- Doctor or Doctress? Explore American history through the eyes of women physicians at this site from the Legacy Center of Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Women in Science — A Selection of 16 Significant Contributors; presented by the San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Women-Related Web Sites in Science and Technology — a collection of many interesting web sites.
- Rosalind Franklin Society— mission is to recognize, foster and make known the important contributions made by women in the life sciences and affiliated disciplines.
- A list of websites for girls.